Thank you for your interest in Calvary Christian Preschool. We are delighted that you have considered us for your child’s education and care. We take our responsibility very seriously and believe that each child should be given the opportunity to flourish in a distinctly Christian environment.
Our Preschool staff is hand selected from dedicated, caring Christians who have a heart for young children. Many of our staff has been with us for ten or more years. You will find each classroom organized and structured, and each teacher compassionate towards your child’s needs.
Starting as young as the Three-Year-Olds, children will be taught colors, shapes, numbers and letters; as well as social and interactive skills. Also, because we believe that most important aspect of education is a focus on our Savior, Bible stories, verses, and songs are a large part of the classroom experience. From the age of three, classes are instructed using the Bob Jones Curriculum. Bob Jones is a phonetically-based program that prepares each child for success in writing, reading, and numbers.
Enclosed in this packet you will find the following: registration guidelines, admissions, application, and a registration and rate schedule. Should you have any further questions please feel free to call the office at 877-5555 to schedule an appointment. Christine Gandy, our Preschool Director would be happy to answer any of your questions.
Thank you again for considering Calvary Christian Preschool to meet your family’s needs for child care.
Christine Gandy, Principal
Calvary Christian School & Preschool
1. Registration fees and one weeks payment is due at time of enrollment.
2. Registration fees are non-refundable.
3. You must have a copy of Immunization Records (DHEC 1148), and a signed (both mother and father) application at time of enrollment.
4. You must have a copy of both parents' driver’s license.
5. Parents wanting to enroll their child must meet with the director at least 24 hours before placing a child in CCP.
6. No child may be left with daycare staff without the above information.
7. Payments are to be in the office by Friday for the coming week. Late fees begin on Monday-$5.00 initially and then $2.00 per day until the bill is brought current.
8. Parents must read the parent handbook and sign a “Statement of Cooperation”.
Calvary Christian Preschool admits children of any race color, sex, national or ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs and activities generally accorded or made available to students of this school. Calvary Christian preschool does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, sex, national or ethnic origin in the administration of its educational or ethnic admissions policies, scholarship programs and athletic or other school administered programs.